G3 National Championships at Kennydale Memorial Hall
When searching for a location to have the G3 National Championships we wanted to find a place that "had everything". We believe we found it with Kennydale Memorial Hall in Renton, WA. Located in the out skirts of Renton just a short ½ mile off of Interstate 405 in the Kennydale area. The hall has a backdrop of a beautiful Pacific Northwest greenbelt and really has it all:
- 20 minutes to Seattle/Tacoma International Airport, for those flying in for the race.
- Easy access to local freeways.
- 1-2 miles from economy and luxury hotels.
- 1-3 miles from just about any type of restaurant or eatery that you could desire.
- For shopping Bellevue Square or Southcenter Mall are both just 15 minutes away.
- Downtown Seattle is a short 20 minute drive.
- Several Lake Washington Beach parks are as close as 10 minutes away.
- Abundance of parking.
- Plenty of space for those that would like to bring a self contained motor home or trailer.
- Inside the hall there is plenty of room for the tracks and pit tables.
- The hall also features a huge kitchen for onsite preparation of our meals.
- We'll be setting up an outdoor racers lounge overlooking the greenbelt area for your enjoyment.
Kennydale Memorial Hall
2424 NE 27th Street
Renton, WA 98056
(note: do not use this address for any G3 National Championship correspondence)
From Northbound or Southbound on Interstate 405 take exit number 6. Off the exit head east (away from the lake) .5 miles and you will arrive at the hall on your left. Simply put you can't miss it.
We have a Mapquest link below where you can find more detailed driving directions. Also, if you haven't done so already, take a moment and join our email and snail mail list so you can receive all the updates and information about the G3 National Championships.